Phone Number Log in
This is how you log in to ALO for the first time using your mobile phone number.
When you're invited to ALO you'll receive an SMS message that looks like this:
You've been invited to join <ALO Team Name> on ALO. First, load the ALO app on your phone: https://alo.ai/mobile and then Log in with <your phone number> and temporary password: <your temporary password>
- 1.Load the ALO app on the device. You can find the links here: https://alo.ai/mobile or search on "alo.ai" in the Google Android and Apple iOS app stores. From a desktop browser you access the ALO app at: https://app.alo.ai (it is best to not use ALO from mobile browsers)
- 2.Launch the ALO app and you'll see the Log in page:
- 3.Enter your phone number and the temporary password from the SMS invitation. You'll be prompted to enter a permanent password and then ALO will send you an SMS code to complete the login.
- 4.Depending on the operating system that you're using, you'll be prompted for different permissions. You should accept all of them for ALO to operate properly.
- 5.Android users will get this additional permissions prompt that you can read about here: Android Broadcast Messaging
- 6.You're done!