Device Log in (mobile)
ALO supports logging in with either mobile numbers or device ID's. Device ID's are unique to each mobile device. Device ID logins are for shared devices.
Here are the steps for creating a Device User in ALO
- 1.Load the ALO app on the device. You can find the links here: https://alo.ai/start or search on "alo.ai" in the app stores.
- 2.Launch the ALO app on the mobile device and and navigate to get the Device ID as follows:
- 3.You'll then see the Device ID for that phone, which you will need to copy in order to create the user in ALO:
- 4.Before pressing on the Device Login button, you'll need to add the Device to your ALO Team
- 5.Navigate to Settings / Users and then press on the "+" and select Add DeviceName the device, choose a role, and then add the Device ID and press on the Add Device button
- 6.Go to each Channel and add this new user to the Channels they're going to participate in
- 7.Press Device Login to enter ALO